Thursday, February 22, 2018

Countdown to Saint Patrick's Day


Statue of Saint Patrick outside Carriganass Castle, Kealkil, Cork
Well folks, St. Patrick's Day is creeping up along with the spring bulbs and thunderstorms - less than a month away! I am quite ready to bid farewell to Old Man Winter and welcome the return of Green. Saint Patrick's Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year, which makes it even easier to host a celebration. Leading up to the great Irish celebration, I'll share the ways in which I celebrate & decorate for St. Patrick's Days. I'll share some of my Irish journeys and the culture and traditions surrounding the holiday. I'll also be hosting some flash sales in the Emerald Post Shop. Join the Newsletter HERE to get a heads up for flash sales and more. Follow along here, I'll even be hosting a giveaway before the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment